The 2021 edition of the AFE UK VFR Flight Guide in book bound format is the best ever with over 510 airfields fully described – 400 more than some other UK flight guides – and additional basic listings for another 450 flying sites. The AFE UK VFR Flight Guide is widely recognised as the most accurate, comprehensive and user-friendly flight guide for the airfields of the UK.
The 2021 edition of the UK VFR Flight Guide contains around 510 airfields fully described – around 400 more than some other UK flight guides. There are also additional listings for another 450 flying sites. The 2021 UK VFR Flight Guide also features professionally drawn airfield maps up to 40% bigger than those of competing flight guides; the highest standards of accuracy and clarity and a logical, standardised, layout of information to present at a glance all the information a pilot needs both for pre-flight planning and in the cockpit.
In light of the COVID situation in late 2020 / early 21, the UK VFR Flight Guide team decided to delay publication of the 2021 printed edition until Spring 2021. Fully revised and updated to 25th March 2021, this is the most current and up-to-date VFR Flight Guide for the airfields of the UK.
• A flight guide designed by pilots, for pilots
• Comprehensive flight planning section – met. codes; flight plan filing instructions; Prohibited, Restricted and Danger areas; LARS units; MATZs; ATIS listings; safety leaflets etc.
• More UK airfields in detail than any other UK flight guide, over 150 more than the closest competitor
• Over 450 further UK airfields with basic data
• Includes farm strips and glider sites
• ICAO locators and lat/long co-ordinates in decimals for direct entry into GPS
• All maps professionally drawn in full colour
• Runway lengths and Navaid frequencies on map
• Airfield e-mail and website addresses
• Airfield facilities for disabled pilots listed, compiled with the assistance of the BDFA
• Every airfield entry checked, revised and updated every year
• All essential information available at a glance
• All supplemental information laid out in a standard format
All prices include UK VAT at the current rate
ALL Countries except those in the United Kingdom do not pay UK VAT.
You are responsible for import duties ( Tarriff Charges) if applicable , Your own countries VAT/Purchase Tax demands and any collection fees for these and any and all other additional fees which may or may not apply.
We accept the following methods of payment
VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DEBIT CARD, PAYPAL, AMAZONE PAYMENTS AND BACS
No customer payment details are held on any part of the Flightstore system. We use encrypted PCI Compliant world banking services for your security.
As such existing customers will be able to retrieve their address details but are required to re-enter their payment details each time. Please see the terms and and conditions of Worldpay, Sagepay, Paypal and Amazon for futher clarification if required