The UK’s favourite flight guide is now in its 27th year of publication. Designed by pilots, for pilots, the UK VFR Flight Guide is fully revised and updated for 2022 and will be available in early December.
The 2022 edition of the UK VFR Flight Guide will contain around 530 airfields fully described – 400 more than some other UK flight guides. There are also additional listings for another 450 flying sites. The 2022 UK VFR Flight Guide features professionally drawn airfield maps up to 40% bigger than those of competing flight guides; the highest standards of accuracy and clarity and a logical, standardised, layout of information to present at a glance all the information a pilot needs both for pre-flight planning and in the cockpit.
The UK VFR Flight Guide is the most comprehensive and trusted source of airfield data for the General Aviation airfields and flying sites of the UK.
A flight guide designed by pilots, for pilots
• More UK airfields in detail than any other UK flight guide - around 530 in the 2022 edition
• Over 450 further UK airfields with basic data
• Includes farm strips and glider sites
• ICAO locators and lat/long co-ordinates in decimals for direct entry into GPS
• All maps professionally drawn in full colour, on average 40% bigger than competing products
• Runway lengths and Navaid frequencies on maps
• Airfield e-mail and website addresses
• Airfield facilities for disabled pilots listed, compiled with the assistance of the BDFA
• Airfield information checked, revised and updated every year
• All essential information available at a glance
• All supplemental information laid out in a standard format
• Comprehensive flight planning section – met. codes; flight plan filing instructions; Prohibited, Restricted and Danger areas; LARS units; MATZs; ATIS listings; etc.
Spiral Bound - a single wiro binding allows the UK VFR Flight Guide to fold flat and stay at the right page in even the smallest cockpit. This is our most popular format.
Free UK delivery is available for orders to the UK Mainland only and applies only to orders over £150
Flightstore will despatch your order the same working day, Monday To Friday excluding UK bank holidays if we receive your order before 3pm.
If we cannot despatch your order within this time period we will contact you to inform you of the new despatch date, if this doesn't suit you, you may cancel your order. Preorders will be dispatched in full once the items are in stock and ready to ship.
In the event that we can only supply part of your order we may split your order.
Flightstore use a variety of delivery services which you can select from at the checkout stage. From 1st Class mail to guaranteed and weekend deliveries through to international standard and express we can get your order to you in a fast and efficient way. You can view our complete range of services and charges here.
Royal Mail is an now a tracked service. We may at our discretion upgrade your delivery to a courier at our cost.
Special Delivery / Parcelforce / DPD : These are guaranteed services with included tracking numbers.
INTERNATIONAL TRACKED : This is a normal postal service. It is tracked but is not guaranteed to arrive on a set time scale. It is the most cost effective service but is a lot slower than couriers. For fast delivery we reccommend our other services that are offered at checkout.
DPD EUROPE/PARCELFORCE EUROPE: These are courier tracked services but can still take more than a week.
FED-EX: This is a guaranteed service with included tracking number. It is also much quicker than airmail.
If goods are found to be faulty on deliver after inspection they may be returned for a replacement. If no replacement is available then monies will be refunded in full. Please make sure you inform us within 7 days of receipt of any faults when you inspect the goods
Claims for missing items or the non delivery of orders must be made within 28 days of the despatch date. All trackable orders will have a P.O.D. signature showing the delivery date and who signed for it.