The 2020 edition of the AFE UK VFR Flight Guide in loose leaf format is the best ever with over 510 airfields fully described – 400 more than some other UK flight guides – and additional basic listings for another 450 flying sites.
The 2020 edition of the AFE UK VFR Flight Guide in loose leaf format is the best ever with over 510 airfields fully described – 400 more than some other UK flight guides – and additional basic listings for another 450 flying sites. The AFE UK VFR Flight Guide is widely recognised as the most accurate, comprehensive and user-friendly flight guide for the airfields of the UK.
-The most comprehensive: Full details on over 510 airfields, basic date on another 450 private sites.
-The most accurate: Every page fully reviewed and updated every year by our renowned editorial team.
- The most up-to-date: Subject to continuous checking and revision, FREE revisions available to registered users on-line, by update booklet and by replacement pages (loose leaf product only).
• A flight guide designed by pilots, for pilots
• Comprehensive flight planning section – met. codes; flight plan filing instructions; Prohibited, Restricted and Danger areas; LARS units; MATZs; ATIS listings; safety leaflets etc.
• More UK airfields in detail than any other UK flight guide, over 150 more than the closest competitor
• Over 450 further UK airfields with basic data
• Includes farm strips and glider sites
• ICAO locators and lat/long co-ordinates in decimals for direct entry into GPS
• All maps professionally drawn in full colour
• Runway lengths and Navaid frequencies on map
• Airfield e-mail and website addresses
• Airfield facilities for disabled pilots listed, compiled with the assistance of the BDFA
• Every airfield entry checked, revised and updated every year
• All essential information available at a glance
• All supplemental information laid out in a standard format
All prices include UK VAT at the current rate
ALL Countries except those in the United Kingdom do not pay UK VAT.
You are responsible for import duties ( Tarriff Charges) if applicable , Your own countries VAT/Purchase Tax demands and any collection fees for these and any and all other additional fees which may or may not apply.
We accept the following methods of payment
VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DEBIT CARD, PAYPAL, AMAZONE PAYMENTS AND BACS
No customer payment details are held on any part of the Flightstore system. We use encrypted PCI Compliant world banking services for your security.
As such existing customers will be able to retrieve their address details but are required to re-enter their payment details each time. Please see the terms and and conditions of Worldpay, Sagepay, Paypal and Amazon for futher clarification if required