The Dual XGPS 160 SkyPro is a brand new GPS Receiver with fast signal acquisition and 10Hz positioning updates, making it an ideal GPS for pilots, race car drivers and other fast moving applications. The WAAS receiver is compatible with both GPS (USA) and GLONASS (Russia) systems and it connects via Bluetooth to up to 5 Apple or Android devices.
Just like its predecessor, the popular XGPS150, SkyPro is very simple to use. There is a quick set up process that includes pairing your tablet with the unit. Once this is done, SkyPro will automatically connect to the device it was last paired with, and you will be able to use it with hundreds of apps that require location information.
The GPS receiver will run for up to 10 hours on a charge, and can be recharged using the included 12-28VDC cigarette lighter adapter, from any PC, or from the USB charger which came with your tablet/phone.
This GPS Receiver also comes with a useful GPS Status Tool app. (Available free on the iTunes App Store). The app allows you to turn on and off the automatic route recording feature, and to export the stored log file information. The Status Tool app also shows detailed information from the GPS Receiver including:
• Your location (or whether the device is still determining where you are)
• How many satellites the device sees and the signal strength of each satellite
• The battery level of the GPS Receiver, and whether or not it is charging
• Confirmation the GPS Receiver is successfully connected to your iPad/iPod touch/iPhone
The SkyPro GPS Receiver also includes a non-slip pad for use in a cockpit, car or a boat.
• High-sensitivity WAAS GPS receiver
• Simultaneous GPS and GLONASS reception
• Up to 10 position samples per second
• Bluetooth wireless connectivity to up to 5 devices
• • • iPad (generations 1 to 4)
• • • iPad mini
• • • iPod Touch (generations 2-5)
• • • iPhone (all models)
• • • Bluetooth-enabled smartphones, tablets and laptops (Android, OS X, Windows and Surface Devices)
• Automatic route recording
• Works with most apps that require GPS
• Built-in rechargeable battery lasts 10 hours
• USB charging via the included USB cable
• Includes a non-slip dashboard pad
• Includes 12-28VDC charging adapter
• GPS and GLONASS supported simultaneously
• 99 channels
• SBAS (WAAS, MSAS, EGNOS, GAGAN) supported
• GPS: L1 1598.0625~1605.375 MHz
• GLONASS: L1 1598.0625~1605.375 MHz
• Accuracy: +/-2.5m (CEP)
• Fast location acquisition times: < 29 secs (warm or cold start)
• Position updates: up to 10 times per second
• Maximum speed: 1000 kts / 1150 mph
• Maximum altitude: 20,000 m / 65,600 ft
• CSR engine
• Version: 2.1 + EDR
• Bluetooth connectivity to up to 5 devices (5 Apple devices, 5 Android devices, etc.)
• Bluetooth range: 33 ft / 10m (open space)
• Full charge lasts for at least 10 hours of continuous use (for 1 device)
• Recharges in 3 hours
• Capacity: 1400 mAh
• Plug in to 12VDC source for continuous use
• Supports both NMEA and Apple protocols
• Small and light:
• 2.7" (70mm) wide x 2.2" (55mm) tall x 0.8" (22mm) thick
• 2.5 ounces / 71 grams
• Non-slip pad: 4.8" (122mm) wide x 4.2" (107mm) tall x 0.9" (25mm) thick
• Operating temperature: 14°F - 140°F (-10°C - 60°C)
What's in the box:
• The XGPS160 SkyPro GPS Receiver
• 12-28V Cigarette Lighter Adapter
• Mini USB to USB charging cable
• Non-slip pad
• Status Tool App (free download from the iTunes App Store)
• Owner's manual with warranty information
Free UK delivery is available for orders to the UK Mainland only and applies only to orders over £150
Flightstore will despatch your order the same working day, Monday To Friday excluding UK bank holidays if we receive your order before 3pm.
If we cannot despatch your order within this time period we will contact you to inform you of the new despatch date, if this doesn't suit you, you may cancel your order. Preorders will be dispatched in full once the items are in stock and ready to ship.
In the event that we can only supply part of your order we may split your order.
Flightstore use a variety of delivery services which you can select from at the checkout stage. From 1st Class mail to guaranteed and weekend deliveries through to international standard and express we can get your order to you in a fast and efficient way. You can view our complete range of services and charges here.
Royal Mail is an now a tracked service. We may at our discretion upgrade your delivery to a courier at our cost.
Special Delivery / Parcelforce / DPD : These are guaranteed services with included tracking numbers.
INTERNATIONAL TRACKED : This is a normal postal service. It is tracked but is not guaranteed to arrive on a set time scale. It is the most cost effective service but is a lot slower than couriers. For fast delivery we reccommend our other services that are offered at checkout.
DPD EUROPE/PARCELFORCE EUROPE: These are courier tracked services but can still take more than a week.
FED-EX: This is a guaranteed service with included tracking number. It is also much quicker than airmail.
If goods are found to be faulty on deliver after inspection they may be returned for a replacement. If no replacement is available then monies will be refunded in full. Please make sure you inform us within 7 days of receipt of any faults when you inspect the goods
Claims for missing items or the non delivery of orders must be made within 28 days of the despatch date. All trackable orders will have a P.O.D. signature showing the delivery date and who signed for it.
Unfortunately orders placed through mail order cannot be collected under UK law. This is to prevent fraud.