Blockalls CFI view limiting glasses are designed with an intentional left offset viewing area. Intended exclusively for the right seat pilot, second In Command/Instrument Instructor
Designed with the sound principle of doing what ordinary sunglasses should do, block the sun. While wearing sunglasses your pupils dilate. This is due to perceived darkness. Wearing ordinary sunglasses can damage your eyes as sunlight entering through all of the openings can cause damage to your retinas due to sensitivity and vulnerability in the retinas dilated state. We redesigned sunglasses that limit the viewing area to what is required for normal functional day-to-day use. In doing so, restrict the sun-s access to your eyes both peripherally and vertically, acting as a sort of sun-visor. Your eyes are cradled and protected by a close fit with UVA/UVB lenses keeping the absolute minimum amount of damaging rays from penetrating.
Designed For Pilots By Pilots
* Modern, updated sleek design.
* Block sunlight. (no more watery eyes).
* Lightweight ( weigh under 1 oz. )
* Comfortable rubber nose piece & streamlined temple tips incorporated into design.
* Available in choice of colors.
* Dark tint available on ( black only) No need for sunglasses.
* Temple tips slide through headset seal eliminating need to remove your headset first.
* Made in the USA of domestic and imported materials
All prices include UK VAT at the current rate
None EU Countries do not pay UK VAT but may be subject to import duty on arrival at your countries rates
We accept the following methods of payment
VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DEBIT CARD, PAYPAL, AMAZONE PAYMENTS AND BACS
No customer payment details are held on any part of the Flightstore system. We use encrypted PCI Compliant world banking services for your security.
As such existing customers will be able to retrieve their address details but are required to re-enter their payment details each time. Please see the terms and and conditions of Worldpay, Sagepay, Paypal and Amazon for futher clarification if required