Jeppesen and EASA have collaborated in the design of a new charting manual to support the ATPL exams in EASA member states. .
Jeppesen has been requested by the EASA to provide the definitive Student Route Manual containing all the charts necessary for the EASA Airline Transport Rating exams.
In cooperation with EASA, Jeppesen provides the new General Student Pilot Route Manual (GSPRM) for EASA ATPL exams.
EASA kicked off the transition of the ATPL question bank to version ECQB-5.
The Jeppesen GSPRM supports the new question bank with a selection of charts defined by EASA out of the Jeppesen library of flight navigation charts.
NOTE: The purpose of the GSPRM is to support ground training and ATPL exams but must not be used for flight navigation! Same as with the current STPRM the content is „frozen“ per definition by EASA and navigation information will not be updated!
· Table of Content and log of all included pages
· Text: Extracts of Glossary, Chart Legend, Air Traffic Control and Airport Directory
· Enroute Charts: European Low and High Altitude Enroute Charts, North Atlantic Plotting Chart, VFR Enroute Chart for Southern Germany
· Airports: Complete set of procedure and airport charts for the EASA selection of IFR and VFR airports
· Content of the GSPRM is „frozen“ per definition by EASA
and navigation information will not be updated!
· Adjustments to the content are subject to definition by EASA
· The charts reflect the current content and design at freezing date
· Charts are NOT FOR NAVIGATIONAL USE and marked accordingly
· All charts and pages are identified with „GSPRM“ in the header
· The GSPRM content fits into one standard Jeppesen 2“ binder
· The set is delivered with accessories (chart pockets and tabs and optional binder)
All prices include UK VAT at the current rate
ALL Countries except those in the United Kingdom do not pay UK VAT.
You are responsible for import duties ( Tarriff Charges) if applicable , Your own countries VAT/Purchase Tax demands and any collection fees for these and any and all other additional fees which may or may not apply.
We accept the following methods of payment
VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DEBIT CARD, PAYPAL, AMAZONE PAYMENTS AND BACS
No customer payment details are held on any part of the Flightstore system. We use encrypted PCI Compliant world banking services for your security.
As such existing customers will be able to retrieve their address details but are required to re-enter their payment details each time. Please see the terms and and conditions of Worldpay, Sagepay, Paypal and Amazon for futher clarification if required