AVI Survival Products 4 Person Life Raft are the lightest and smallest rafts in the Survival Products line up. This is a 4-6 person liferaft (NON-TSO) with canopy, no Survival Kit and a 3-year service interval
The 4 Person model has a single tube inflatable design, constructed with the latest Urethane coated Nylon Fabric, with a single tube design that are attached using hot air welding. Welding the fabric together tightly seals the seams together giving a seamless finish. Each raft includes a stabilizing Water Ballast system, a hand pump, bailing bucket, a sea anchor, secured life-lines on the exterior perimeter of the raft for use of survivors in the water, and an inflation/retaining line that is attached to a high strength patch on the raft to prevent drifting. The CO 2 Inflation System is packed in an Aluminum cylinder to reduce corrosion while packed and in use. The Soft-Pack Orange Valise is made of heavy-duty polyester fabric with secured Velcro closures for a tightly packed raft.
• 4-Person with Canopy, no Survival Kit
• Lightest and smallest package on the market today, designed for private pilots and pleasure boaters.
• Comprised of buoyancy tube, deck, life lines, CO2 inflation system, boarding handles, retaining line, hand pump, bailing bucket, sea anchor, and valise.
• Lightest weight and most compact - easy to carry, stow away, and manouver in any emergency situation.
• Easily deployed by women, children, exhausted pilots or boaters.
• Soft-pack valise made of practically indestructible nylon with secure Velcro closures.
• Constructed of heavy-duty FAA approved neoprene coated nylon fabric.
• Highly visible orange canopy to aid in search and rescue operations.
• Contains aluminium cylinders and valves eliminating corrosion and greatly reducing the weight.
• High-tech CO2 automatic inflation system, inflates in 10 seconds.
• Optional survival kits are available to meet individual requirements.
• 5-year warranty on parts and labour, built to last a lifetime with proper care
Part Number: 1400B-3:
Pack Size: 6" x 13" x 14"
Weight: 14 lbs (6.4 kilos)
Free UK delivery is available for orders to the UK Mainland only and applies only to orders over £150
Flightstore will despatch your order the same working day, Monday To Friday excluding UK bank holidays if we receive your order before 3pm.
If we cannot despatch your order within this time period we will contact you to inform you of the new despatch date, if this doesn't suit you, you may cancel your order. Preorders will be dispatched in full once the items are in stock and ready to ship.
In the event that we can only supply part of your order we may split your order.
Flightstore use a variety of delivery services which you can select from at the checkout stage. From 1st Class mail to guaranteed and weekend deliveries through to international standard and express we can get your order to you in a fast and efficient way. You can view our complete range of services and charges here.
Royal Mail is an now a tracked service. We may at our discretion upgrade your delivery to a courier at our cost.
Special Delivery / Parcelforce / DPD : These are guaranteed services with included tracking numbers.
INTERNATIONAL TRACKED : This is a normal postal service. It is tracked but is not guaranteed to arrive on a set time scale. It is the most cost effective service but is a lot slower than couriers. For fast delivery we reccommend our other services that are offered at checkout.
DPD EUROPE/PARCELFORCE EUROPE: These are courier tracked services but can still take more than a week.
FED-EX: This is a guaranteed service with included tracking number. It is also much quicker than airmail.
If goods are found to be faulty on deliver after inspection they may be returned for a replacement. If no replacement is available then monies will be refunded in full. Please make sure you inform us within 7 days of receipt of any faults when you inspect the goods
Claims for missing items or the non delivery of orders must be made within 28 days of the despatch date. All trackable orders will have a P.O.D. signature showing the delivery date and who signed for it.
Unfortunately orders placed through mail order cannot be collected under UK law. This is to prevent fraud.