Jeppesen has been requested by the EASA to provide the definitive Student Route Manual containing all the charts necessary for the EASA Airline Transport Rating exams.
In cooperation with EASA, Jeppesen provides the new General Student Pilot Route Manual (GSPRM) for EASA ATPL exams.
EASA kicked off the transition of the ATPL question bank to version ECQB-5.
The Jeppesen GSPRM supports the new question bank with a selection of charts defined by EASA out of the Jeppesen library of flight navigation charts.
NOTE: The purpose of the GSPRM is to support ground training and ATPL exams but must not be used for flight navigation! Same as with the current STPRM the content is „frozen“ per definition by EASA and navigation information will not be updated!
· Table of Content and log of all included pages
· Text: Extracts of Glossary, Chart Legend, Air Traffic Control and Airport Directory
· Enroute Charts: European Low and High Altitude Enroute Charts, North Atlantic Plotting Chart, VFR Enroute Chart for Southern Germany
· Airports: Complete set of procedure and airport charts for the EASA selection of IFR and VFR airports
· Content of the GSPRM is „frozen“ per definition by EASA
and navigation information will not be updated!
· Adjustments to the content are subject to definition by EASA
· The charts reflect the current content and design at freezing date
· Charts are NOT FOR NAVIGATIONAL USE and marked accordingly
· All charts and pages are identified with „GSPRM“ in the header
· The GSPRM content fits into one standard Jeppesen 2“ binder
· The set is delivered with accessories (chart pockets and tabs and optional binder)
Free UK delivery is available for orders to the UK Mainland only and applies only to orders over £150
Flightstore will despatch your order the same working day, Monday To Friday excluding UK bank holidays if we receive your order before 3pm.
If we cannot despatch your order within this time period we will contact you to inform you of the new despatch date, if this doesn't suit you, you may cancel your order. Preorders will be dispatched in full once the items are in stock and ready to ship.
In the event that we can only supply part of your order we may split your order.
Flightstore use a variety of delivery services which you can select from at the checkout stage. From 1st Class mail to guaranteed and weekend deliveries through to international standard and express we can get your order to you in a fast and efficient way. You can view our complete range of services and charges here.
Royal Mail is an now a tracked service. We may at our discretion upgrade your delivery to a courier at our cost.
Special Delivery / Parcelforce / DPD : These are guaranteed services with included tracking numbers.
INTERNATIONAL TRACKED : This is a normal postal service. It is tracked but is not guaranteed to arrive on a set time scale. It is the most cost effective service but is a lot slower than couriers. For fast delivery we reccommend our other services that are offered at checkout.
DPD EUROPE/PARCELFORCE EUROPE: These are courier tracked services but can still take more than a week.
FED-EX: This is a guaranteed service with included tracking number. It is also much quicker than airmail.
If goods are found to be faulty on deliver after inspection they may be returned for a replacement. If no replacement is available then monies will be refunded in full. Please make sure you inform us within 7 days of receipt of any faults when you inspect the goods
Claims for missing items or the non delivery of orders must be made within 28 days of the despatch date. All trackable orders will have a P.O.D. signature showing the delivery date and who signed for it.