The DC PRO-X2 Series is a next-generation version of the popular DC PRO-X Series headset line. The DC PRO-X2 Series is an on-the-ear headset with an ultra-lightweight design and dramatically reduced clamping pressure. Includes Hybrid ENC technology, Bluetooth wireless input, and leatherette ear seals.
The DC PRO-X2 Series is a next-generation version of the popular DC PRO-X Series headset line. The DC PRO-X2 Series is an on-the-ear headset with an ultra-lightweight design and dramatically reduced clamping pressure. Includes Hybrid ENC technology, Bluetooth wireless input, and leatherette ear seals. FAA TSO-C139a approved.
This version is fitted with standard twin GA plugs
DC PRO-X2 headsets are equipped with several new features including:
● Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for optimum ANR performance in high noise conditions
● Enhanced Auto Shutoff that virtually eliminates accidental loss of battery power
● Slim profile, slightly oblong-shaped dome that provides the ultimate in rest-on-ear headset stability
● Sleek, lightweight, supra-aural, rest-on-ear design
● Hybrid ENC technology for active noise reduction and audio performance
● Advanced, noise-canceling electret microphone for clear, crisp voice transmission
● Soft, Outlast® technology, heat-absorbing head pad to help keep pilots cool and comfortable in-flight.
● Plush, leatherette ear seals with memory foam for added comfort
● Bluetooth wireless technology for seamless pairing with cell phones, tablets and music devices
● Lightweight, compact, multi-function control module with mounting clip for attaching to apparel or any convenient location within the cockpit
● Swivel hinge stirrup design reduces clamping pressure and fully adjustable headband assembly ensure a personal fit
● Rugged, yet lightweight alloy suspension for outstanding durability
● Collapsible, compact design for storage in its David Clark, soft-sided headset bag
● FAA TSO-C139a Approved
Leading edge technology and sleek, supra aural design puts the new DC PRO-X2 a generation ahead of any other aviation headset in its class. The perfect combination of comfort and performance and the ideal headset for both general aviation and commercial pilots that prefer the unmatched, lightweight comfort of a rest-on-ear headset design. From its feather-light yet extremely rugged alloy head band and suspension system, to its best-in-class Hybrid Electronic Noise-Cancelling technology and Bluetooth compatibility, you simply won't find a better headset or a better value.
How Does Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation Work?
David Clark Company Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation marks a significant advance in active noise reduction technology. Most ANR aviation headsets feature 'feed-back' noise cancelling that is performed by an internal microphone placed near the speaker located within the headset ear dome. Hybrid ENC technology also utilizes 'feed-forward' noise cancellation, achieved by the addition of an external microphone in the ear dome that is isolated from the speaker. The exterior microphone acquires the noise before it gets to the ear canal. The external and internal (feed-forward and feed-back) signals are then inverted to produce a reverse ‘anti-noise’ signal (see chart below). The result? Unsurpassed active noise reduction and crystal clear reception from hybrid technology.
All prices include UK VAT at the current rate
None EU Countries do not pay UK VAT but may be subject to import duty on arrival at your countries rates
We accept the following methods of payment
VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DEBIT CARD, PAYPAL, AMAZONE PAYMENTS AND BACS
No customer payment details are held on any part of the Flightstore system. We use encrypted PCI Compliant world banking services for your security.
As such existing customers will be able to retrieve their address details but are required to re-enter their payment details each time. Please see the terms and and conditions of Worldpay, Sagepay, Paypal and Amazon for futher clarification if required