The Airman 8 Plus aircraft headset is Telex’s most comfortable, best battery-free active noise reduction aviation headset to date and is a lightweight noise-reducing headset designed specifically for optimizing pilot communications in commercial and business turbine aircraft.
The AIRMAN 8+ offers a range of innovative new features for increased comfort, stability and ease-of-use:
• ANR reduces fatigue and improves intelligibility
• Larger comfortable leatherette ear cushions and sanitary replaceable covers are included
• Two different sized interchangeable soft headband pads and ultra-lightweight design for enhanced comfort, even on long flights
• Strong stainless steel headband and dual-axis pivot points for increased durability and long headset life
• New yoke design provides dual-axis adjustments and rotation stabilization
The AIRMAN 8+ meets the highest commercial aviation standards:
• Excellent ANR performance and microphone noise cancellation ensure superior in-flight communication
• Innovative technology eliminates the need for batteries
• Fully FAA TSO C-139a approved
• Meets RTCA DO-160G and DO-214A standards
• Acoustic limiter protects against sudden increases in sound level
• Clear voice transmission with high-quality amplified electret microphone
• Three-year warranty
The Telex Airman 8+ is a lightweight noise-reducing headset designed specifically for optimizing pilot communications in commercial and business turbine aircraft. Building on the tradition of the Airman 850 and the Airman 8, Airman 8+ has improved ANR capability and comfort. The Airman 8+ is among the lightest Active Noise Reduction headsets on the market and one of only three FAA TSO C-139a approved ANR headsets to utilize Telex’s proprietary battery-free system. Larger pliable ear cushions and headband pad combined with dual axis ear cup pivots provide long flight wearing comfort.
Free UK delivery is available for orders to the UK Mainland only and applies only to orders over £150
Flightstore will despatch your order the same working day, Monday To Friday excluding UK bank holidays if we receive your order before 3pm.
If for any reason we cannot despatch your order within this time period we will contact you immediately to inform you of the new despatch date, if this doesn't suit you, you may cancel your order.
In the event that we can only supply part of your order we will split your order and only debit the payment from items we can despatch.
Flightstore use a variety of delivery services which you can select from at the checkout stage. From 1st Class mail to guaranteed and weekend deliveries through to international standard and express we can get your order to you in a fast and efficient way. You can view our complete range of services and charges here.
Royal Mail is an NON tracked service. We may at our discretion upgrade your delivery to recorded service at our cost.
Special Delivery / Parcelforce : This is a guaranteed service with included tracking number
AIRMAIL : This is a normal postal service. It is untracked and is not guaranteed to arrive on a set time scale. It is the most cost effective service but is a lot slower than couriers. For fast delivery we reccommend our other services that are offered at checkout. We may at our discretion upgrade your delivery to International Signed for service at our cost.
FED-EX: This is a guaranteed service with included tracking number. It is also much quicker than airmail.
If goods are found to be faulty on deliver after inspection they may be returned for a replacement. If no replacement is available then monies will be refunded in full. Please make sure you inform us within 7 days of receipt of any faults when you inspect the goods
Claims for missing items or the non delivery of orders must be made within 28 days of the despatch date. All trackable orders will have a P.O.D. signature showing the delivery date and who signed for it.
Unfortunately orders placed through mail order cannot be collected under UK law. This is to prevent fraud.