The new ICOM IC-A25NE is the lates airband radio transceiver featuring built-in Bluetooth, GPS and significant VOR navigation functions. This handheld is configured as a "Sport pack" which includes a AA empty battery case ready to except 8atteries
The IC-A25NE is the latest development in airband radio technology featuring built-in Bluetooth, GPS and significant VOR navigation functions. Featuring 6 watts of output power, this stylish modern design, easy-to-use interface and large 2.3-inch LCD combine to provide stress-free programming and easy in-flight operation. The handheld includes a large 2350mAh Li-ion battery, providing longer operating time
Sport pack comes with
BP-289 AA Battery Case, CP-20 cigarette lighter cable with DC-DC converter, MB-133 belt clip, FA-B02AR antenna and hand strap.
6 Watts High RF Output Power
For expanded communication coverage, output power has been increased to approximately 6 W typical (PEP) 1.8 W (carrier) compared to the IC-A24E (5/1.5 W (PEP/carrier)).
Often used functions are assigned to the ten-key pad and you can directly access the desired function. The enlarged flat sheet keypad offers smooth and swift operation.
Large High Visibility LCD
The A25’s large 2.3-inch LCD provides user-friendly, graphic screens. The day mode allows pilots to view the screen in direct sunlight and the night mode makes it easy to read in the dark.
“Flip-Flop” Channel Recall
The IC-A25NE stores the last ten channels used. You can easily recall those channels by using the directional keys or the channel knob or the keypad. This is convenient for switching between several channels, such as NAV and COM channels. You can also freely edit (replace, delete, and change order) the stored recall channels).
Built-in Bluetooth for Hands-Free Operation
A third-party wireless Bluetooth headset (for example: 3M™ Peltor WS 5 series*) provides convenient hands-free operation. Also, by using the optional VS-3 Bluetooth headset, the sidetone function can be used.
* Compatibility not guaranteed.
Built-in GPS and Bluetooth® redefined navigation in the A25N. Design flight plans with an Android™ or iOS™ device and import them into the A25 with the Bluetooth® feature. While using GPS, the waypoint NAV will guide pilots to their destination. Up to 10 flight plans and 300 waypoints can be stored in the A25. Other navigational features, like VOR indicators, can help keep a pilot’s heading precise and alert them if they divert from course. All these functions and more increase safety up in the air.
VOR navigation functions
• VOR Navigation Functions CDI (Course Deviation Indicator) looks like a real VOR instrument and displays any deviation from your course.
• OBS (Omni Bearing Selector) enables you to change course from your original flight plan.
• TO-FROM indicator shows the position relationship between your aircraft and the course selected by the OBS.
• ABSS (Automatic Bearing Set System) enables you to set the current course as a new course.
• "Flip-flop" channel recall
• 121.5MHz emergency key
• Weather channels
• Priority watch
• VFO scan, memory-channel scan, priority scan
• Built-in Bluetooth for Hands-Free Operation
• Near Station Search Function
• Built-in GPS with Simplified Waypoint NAV
• Flight Plan with Android/iOS App
• 8.33 kHz channel spacing
• IP57 dust-protection and waterproof construction
• Operate with six AA-size alkaline batteries with the BP-289 battery case
• BNC Antenna
• ANL (Auto Noise Limiter) for noise reduction
• Side tone function allows you to hear your voice via an external aviation headset
• Internal VOX capability
• 300 memory channels (in 15 memory groups) with 12 character names
All prices include UK VAT at the current rate
ALL Countries except those in the United Kingdom do not pay UK VAT.
You are responsible for import duties ( Tarriff Charges) if applicable , Your own countries VAT/Purchase Tax demands and any collection fees for these and any and all other additional fees which may or may not apply.
We accept the following methods of payment
VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DEBIT CARD, PAYPAL, AMAZONE PAYMENTS AND BACS
No customer payment details are held on any part of the Flightstore system. We use encrypted PCI Compliant world banking services for your security.
As such existing customers will be able to retrieve their address details but are required to re-enter their payment details each time. Please see the terms and and conditions of Worldpay, Sagepay, Paypal and Amazon for futher clarification if required