This new jacket is essential equipment for your next adventure, whether you’re flying seaplanes in Alaska or splitting wood in your back yard. Its rugged exterior blocks out wind and rain, and can stand up to almost any abuse.
This is a loose fitting jacket due to the rear pleat designed so pilots can move controls easily in the cockpit.
This new jacket is essential equipment for your next adventure, whether you’re flying seaplanes in Alaska or splitting wood in your back yard. Its rugged exterior blocks out wind and rain, and can stand up to almost any abuse. But the Bush Pilot jacket is as comfortable on the inside as it is tough on the outside, with a quilted body lining and Sherpa accents to keep you warm. It’s the bomber jacket for the modern pilot.
This is a losse fitting jacket due to the rear pleat designed so pilots can move controls easily in the cockpit.
• Pleated bi-swing action back makes it easy to move your arms in the cockpit without restriction
• Sherpa accents on collar and cuffs, reminiscent of WWII bomber jackets, keep you warm during cold pre-flights
• Two hand-warmer front pockets, lined in Sherpa for extra warmth and comfort
• Zippered chest pocket is perfect for storing sunglasses or displaying your ramp ID
• Quilted lining adds warmth but the low friction finish won’t grab your shirt, so it’s easy on and off
• Adjustable snap side tabs give you more room to breathe when seated, perfect for long flights
• Large cuffs easily accommodate oversized pilot watches or gloves
• Three inside chest pockets organize your cell phone and small accessories
• Super duty 12 oz. cotton duck fabric is water resistant
• Heavy-duty brass front zipper with pull tab
• Double-needle stitched main seams
• Pleated elbows
• Hanging loop inside
• Leather Flight Outfitters patch on front
Available in sizes SM-XXL.
All prices include UK VAT at the current rate
ALL Countries except those in the United Kingdom do not pay UK VAT.
You are responsible for import duties ( Tarriff Charges) if applicable , Your own countries VAT/Purchase Tax demands and any collection fees for these and any and all other additional fees which may or may not apply.
We accept the following methods of payment
VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DEBIT CARD, PAYPAL, AMAZONE PAYMENTS AND BACS
No customer payment details are held on any part of the Flightstore system. We use encrypted PCI Compliant world banking services for your security.
As such existing customers will be able to retrieve their address details but are required to re-enter their payment details each time. Please see the terms and and conditions of Worldpay, Sagepay, Paypal and Amazon for futher clarification if required