This standard tie down set has a ratchet system for the tail, metal bar and has a holding capacity tested to 1 ton, suitable for typical GA aircraft like Cessna's PA28's
1. Life Time Guarantee - all products are galavanised/zinc plated.
2. Reduce Hangar Fee Costs - The Aviator is an all year round product. Therefore the time spent on grass can be increased reducing high hangar costs.
3. Lloyds Tested - The Aviator System gives three point anchorage with one ton holding power (the Aviator Triple gives three tonnes).
4. Easy to Use - All systems supplied with simple instructions for quick set up.
5. Extra Security - Built in deterrent features include locking mechanism option.
6. Recessed Rings - The lashing rings are recessed, this allows the Aviation to be left in the ground saving precious time, allowing safe taxying and ground maintenance.
SPYRA-BASE TRAVEL KIT INCLUDES: 3 x 250mm Spirals 2 x Strong Strap/Ratchet (wings) 1 x Strap/Ratchet (tail) 1 x Canvas Zip Bag 1 x Steel Tightening Bar
Free UK delivery is available for orders to the UK Mainland only and applies only to orders over £150
Flightstore will despatch your order the same working day, Monday To Friday excluding UK bank holidays if we receive your order before 3pm.
If we cannot despatch your order within this time period we will contact you to inform you of the new despatch date, if this doesn't suit you, you may cancel your order. Preorders will be dispatched in full once the items are in stock and ready to ship.
In the event that we can only supply part of your order we may split your order.
Flightstore use a variety of delivery services which you can select from at the checkout stage. From 1st Class mail to guaranteed and weekend deliveries through to international standard and express we can get your order to you in a fast and efficient way. You can view our complete range of services and charges here.
Royal Mail is an now a tracked service. We may at our discretion upgrade your delivery to a courier at our cost.
Special Delivery / Parcelforce / DPD : These are guaranteed services with included tracking numbers.
INTERNATIONAL TRACKED : This is a normal postal service. It is tracked but is not guaranteed to arrive on a set time scale. It is the most cost effective service but is a lot slower than couriers. For fast delivery we reccommend our other services that are offered at checkout.
DPD EUROPE/PARCELFORCE EUROPE: These are courier tracked services but can still take more than a week.
FED-EX: This is a guaranteed service with included tracking number. It is also much quicker than airmail.
If goods are found to be faulty on deliver after inspection they may be returned for a replacement. If no replacement is available then monies will be refunded in full. Please make sure you inform us within 7 days of receipt of any faults when you inspect the goods
Claims for missing items or the non delivery of orders must be made within 28 days of the despatch date. All trackable orders will have a P.O.D. signature showing the delivery date and who signed for it.
Unfortunately orders placed through mail order cannot be collected under UK law. This is to prevent fraud.