The Dual XGPS190 features a WAAS GPS, dual band (978/1090 MHz) ADS–B receiver for traffic information, and AHRS artificial horizon for EFB apps with synthetic vision.
The XGPS190 features a WAAS GPS, dual band (978/1090 MHz) ADS–B receiver for traffic information, and AHRS artificial horizon for EFB apps with synthetic vision.
The receiver works with many EFB apps. Connecting to up to 2 devices via Bluetooth, it is compatible with the iPad, Android and Windows tablets. Its internal battery lasts 5 hours of continuous operation, and the receiver can be charged with the included 12–30V adapter and wall charger. A non–slip pad has also been included for convenience.
FAA’s ADS–B Traffic Information in the Cockpit
Introduced over a decade ago by the FAA, ADS–B (Automatic Dependent Surveillance–Broadcast) provides traffic information to all aircraft equipped with an ADS–B receiver, such as the XGPS190, and is subscription–free. The ADS–B traffic data is displayed on a compatible EFB app (sold separately) on an iPad, Android or Windows tablet.
The XGPS190 provides the following ADS–B In services:
• Traffic Information Service Broadcast (TIS–B). The TIS–B information is air traffic information obtained from ATC radar and broadcast from ground radio stations. This information greatly enhances pilots’ situational awareness and aids their visual orientation of nearby aircraft traffic.*
(*ADS–B traffic broadcasts are only transmitted from the ground transmitters in response to an ADS–B Out transponder operating on your aircraft or another aircraft in the area.)
• The XGPS190 also receives position reports directly from a nearby aircraft operating ADS–B Out transponders on 978 MHz and/or 1090 MHz frequencies.
The removable ADS–B antenna on the XGPS190 allows pilots to connect to an external antenna on the aircraft. (This should be a dedicated, passive transponder antenna that is located at least 3ft away from the active transponder antenna.)
Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS)
The AHRS feature in the XGPS190 provides backup attitude information including roll, pitch, yaw and magnetic heading, to support the synthetic vision feature in EFB apps.
Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity to Two Devices
The XGPS190 wirelessly sends GPS, AHRS and ADS–B data via Bluetooth to up to two devices simultaneously. The XGPS190 can be positioned up to 30ft. away from the connected tablet or a smartphone.
Bluetooth Advantage over Wi–Fi
Because the XGPS190 uses Bluetooth, the Wi–Fi connection on your device is left free for other uses, such as connecting to the Internet (for flight plan updates, etc.) or to another accessory. There are no hassles with switching between networks and no service interruptions when using Bluetooth connection.
Set Up is a Breeze
It takes less than a minute to pair your mobile device with the XGPS190, and the receiver will remember your device and reconnect automatically the next time you turn it on.
Built–In Rechargeable Battery
The XGPS190 has a built–in rechargeable battery that lasts for up to 5 hours of continuous use. The included 12–30V cigarette lighter adapter charges the receiver (or the iPad) in a car or in an aircraft. The XGPS190 can also be charged using the included wall charger, or the wall charger that comes with the iPad.
Useful In and Out of the Plane
At your destination, the XGPS190 becomes an ideal navigation assistant. Take it with you to the car, on a boat or hiking. Set it for GPS–only mode for use with pretty much any app that requires location information, including apps for car and marine navigation, golfing, geocaching, hiking and many others.
• Dual–band (978 UAT and 1090 ES) ADS–B Receiver
• ADS–B Traffic (ADS–R/TIS–B) Reception
• Bluetooth wireless connectivity:
- Connects to up to two devices simultaneously
- Leaves each device free to connect to other devices/service via WiFi or Bluetooth
- Compatible with Apple iOS, Android and Windows platforms
• Works with many EFB apps. For complete list, see the “Apps” tab.
• Use with the included removable antenna or connect to an external antenna
• Built–in Rechargeable Battery lasts up to 5 hours of continuous use in ADS–B mode
• WAAS GPS Receiver works with any app that requires location information, including apps for car navigation, boating, hiking, etc.
• 12–30 VDC and 120–240 VAC chargers included
• Adjustable brightness LEDs for day and night flying
• Non–slip pad included to secure XGPS190 on the glare shield or window.
Dimensions (W x H x D)
• XGPS190 (without the antenna): 4.3? x 2.7? x 1.0?
• Non–slip pad: 3.7? x 5.6? x 1.0?
Weight (with the antenna): 5.3oz
• 978MHz in (receive only)
• 1090 MHz In (receive only)
• L1 frequency, SBAS (WAAS, MSAS, EGNOS, GAGAN) supported
• Cold start: < 29 sec. typ. (open sky)
• Warm start: < 25 sec. typ. (open sky)
• CSR engine
• Version 2.1 + EDR
• Range: ~ 10m (~ 33 ft.) (open space)
• Operating temperature: 14°F — 140°F (–10°C — 60°C)
• Storage temperature: –4°F — 176°F (–20°C — 80°C)
• Relative humidity: 5% – 95% non condensing
• Up to 59,000 ft.
• Input voltage: 5 VDC
• Operating time: ~ 5 hours of continuous use (ADS–B mode)
• Charging time: ~ 3 hours
Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter
• Input: 12—30 VDC
• Output: 5 VDC, 2.1A
• Input: 100–;240 V AC, 50/60Hz
• Output: 5 VDC, 2.1A
WHAT YOU GET
• The XGPS190 GPS + ADS-B Receiver with AHRS
• Removable ADS-B Antenna
• 12-30V Cigarette Lighter Adapter
• Wall charger (100-240V)
• Mini USB to USB charging cable
• Non-slip pad
• Owner’s manual with warranty information
All prices include UK VAT.
Until Brexit negotiations are complete, all EU countries pay UK VAT
None EU Countries do not pay UK VAT but may be subject to import duty on arrival at your countries rates
We accept the following methods of payment
VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DEBIT CARD, PAYPAL, AMAZONE PAYMENTS AND BACS
No customer payment details are held on any part of the Flightstore system. We use encrypted PCI Compliant world banking services for your security.
As such existing customers will be able to retrieve their address details but are required to re-enter their payment details each time. Please see the terms and and conditions of Worldpay, Sagepay, Paypal and Amazon for futher clarification if required
Free UK delivery is available for orders to the UK Mainland only and applies only to orders over £90
Same Day Despatch means same working day Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holiday
Flightstore will despatch your order the same working day, Monday To Friday excluding UK bank holidays if we receive your order before 3pm.
If for any reason we cannot despatch your order within this time period we will contact you immediately to inform you of the new despatch date, if this doesn't suit you, you may cancel your order.
In the event that we can only supply part of your order we will split your order and only debit the payment from items we can despatch.
Flightstore use a variety of delivery services which you can select from at the checkout stage. From 1st Class mail to guaranteed and weekend deliveries through to international standard and express we can get your order to you in a fast and efficient way.
Unwanted items returned for a refund.
Flightstore will accept any product back that is unused and in their original undamaged packaging up to 30 days after purchase. You are free to inspect the goods, and in the case of clothing try them on for size, to make sure they meet with your requirements but products cannot be “Used first” and then sent back as unwanted.
If a product is returned to us as unwanted but is not in 100% resaleable condition then the customer will be returned the product at our cost on such occasions
This does NOT include DVD’s or Software which cannot be returned for a refund when the seal has been broken or the package opened.
Please note when buying more than one quantity of exactly the same item only one item can be opened. for example if you are buying 3 x size 16" shirts we only accept one opened one back and the other two still unopened.
Please note: When returning goods to us it is the customer’s duty to ensure the goods are sent on an insured service. Flightstore are not liable for lost parcels when returned to us. No refund can be given unless we receive your returned goods.
Faulty goods will be replaced immediately within 28 days of purchase or refunded in full if required. After 28 days but still within the manufacturer’s warranty faulty items will be replaced or repaired at our discretion. All products purchased from Flightstore Pilot Shop are guaranteed for a minimum of 12 months where no manufacturer’s warranties apply.
Faulty goods can only be replaced with the same product.
If a product is assessed as being damaged by the customer Flightstore will first approach the manufacturer to get permission to replace or repair the product under warranty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Goods Returns Proceedure
Please return items to Flightstore 14, Leeds Road. Mirfield West Yorkshire WF14 0ET
Please include a copy of your sales receipt
Please state the reason for the return and instructions of what you require, ie: Straight Exchange, Exchange for another item or a refund.
We will then action your request within 3 working days
Alternatively you can contact Flightstor eon 01924 480777 to discuss your return