It’s no wonder that so many pilots make the UK VFR Flight Guide their No.1 choice. With less than 120 licenced airfields remaining in the UK AIP, the UK VFR Flight Guide is the most comprehensive and trusted source of airfield data.
UK VFR Flight Guide 2018 - Loose Leaf Pages
The 2018 edition of the UK VFR Flight Guide is the best ever with over 510 airfields fully described – 400 more than some other UK flight guides – and additional basic listings for another 450 flying sites. With the clearest and most user-friendly, full colour airfield maps on average 40% larger than our closest competitor and the most comprehensive flight planning section, it’s no wonder that so many pilots make the UK VFR Flight Guide their No.1 choice. With less than 120 licenced airfields remaining in the UK AIP, the UK VFR Flight Guide is the most comprehensive and trusted source of airfield data.
-The most comprehensive: Full details on over 510 airfields, basic date on another 450 private sites.
-The most accurate: Every page fully reviewed and updated every year by our renowned editorial team.
- The most up-to-date: Subject to continuous checking and revision, FREE revisions available to registered users on-line, by update booklet and by replacement pages (loose leaf product only).
• A flight guide designed by pilots, for pilots
• Comprehensive flight planning section – met. codes; flight plan filing instructions; Prohibited, Restricted and Danger areas; LARS units; MATZs; ATIS listings; safety leaflets etc.
• More UK airfields in detail than any other UK flight guide, over 150 more than the closest competitor
• Over 450 further UK airfields with basic data
• Includes farm strips and glider sites
• ICAO locators and lat/long co-ordinates in decimals for direct entry into GPS
• All maps professionally drawn in full colour
• Runway lengths and Navaid frequencies on map
• Airfield e-mail and website addresses
• Airfield facilities for disabled pilots listed, compiled with the assistance of the BDFA
• Every airfield entry checked, revised and updated every year
• All essential information available at a glance
• All supplemental information laid out in a standard format
• FREE monthly update service available to all users
FREE Update Options
1. FREE Monthly web update. Every UK VFR Flight Guide user has access to our FREE monthly update service. This service is unique to the UK VFR Flight Guide, find out more at www.afeonline.com
2. FREE Mid-Year Update. All registered UK VFR Flight Guide users will receive a FREE mid-year update booklet.
All prices include UK VAT.
Until Brexit negotiations are complete, all EU countries pay UK VAT
None EU Countries do not pay UK VAT but may be subject to import duty on arrival at your countries rates
We accept the following methods of payment
VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DEBIT CARD, PAYPAL, AMAZONE PAYMENTS AND BACS
No customer payment details are held on any part of the Flightstore system. We use encrypted PCI Compliant world banking services for your security.
As such existing customers will be able to retrieve their address details but are required to re-enter their payment details each time. Please see the terms and and conditions of Worldpay, Sagepay, Paypal and Amazon for futher clarification if required
Free UK delivery is available for orders to the UK Mainland only and applies only to orders over £90
Same Day Despatch means same working day Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holiday
Flightstore will despatch your order the same working day, Monday To Friday excluding UK bank holidays if we receive your order before 3pm.
If for any reason we cannot despatch your order within this time period we will contact you immediately to inform you of the new despatch date, if this doesn't suit you, you may cancel your order.
In the event that we can only supply part of your order we will split your order and only debit the payment from items we can despatch.
Flightstore use a variety of delivery services which you can select from at the checkout stage. From 1st Class mail to guaranteed and weekend deliveries through to international standard and express we can get your order to you in a fast and efficient way.
Unwanted items returned for a refund.
Flightstore will accept any product back that is unused and in their original undamaged packaging up to 30 days after purchase. You are free to inspect the goods, and in the case of clothing try them on for size, to make sure they meet with your requirements but products cannot be “Used first” and then sent back as unwanted.
If a product is returned to us as unwanted but is not in 100% resaleable condition then the customer will be returned the product at our cost on such occasions
This does NOT include DVD’s or Software which cannot be returned for a refund when the seal has been broken or the package opened.
Please note when buying more than one quantity of exactly the same item only one item can be opened. for example if you are buying 3 x size 16" shirts we only accept one opened one back and the other two still unopened.
Please note: When returning goods to us it is the customer’s duty to ensure the goods are sent on an insured service. Flightstore are not liable for lost parcels when returned to us. No refund can be given unless we receive your returned goods.
Faulty goods will be replaced immediately within 28 days of purchase or refunded in full if required. After 28 days but still within the manufacturer’s warranty faulty items will be replaced or repaired at our discretion. All products purchased from Flightstore Pilot Shop are guaranteed for a minimum of 12 months where no manufacturer’s warranties apply.
Faulty goods can only be replaced with the same product.
If a product is assessed as being damaged by the customer Flightstore will first approach the manufacturer to get permission to replace or repair the product under warranty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Goods Returns Proceedure
Please return items to Flightstore 14, Leeds Road. Mirfield West Yorkshire WF14 0ET
Please include a copy of your sales receipt
Please state the reason for the return and instructions of what you require, ie: Straight Exchange, Exchange for another item or a refund.
We will then action your request within 3 working days
Alternatively you can contact Flightstor eon 01924 480777 to discuss your return