Introducing the the most prestigious limited edition watch Citizen have ever released. As the UK's only authorised aviation stockist of this watch we have a limited number available for immediate supply. This years edition contains a special edition Red Arrows version of the 2014 Navihawk A-T watch with RAF Red Arrows Limited Edition Insignia on the Case Back. It is presented in a LARGE Red Arrows gifts box containing the watch in its own case display, two instrument replicas and in the underside a pull out drawer with a pair of Serengeti Brando aviator sunglasses.
Go where the wind takes you with the Navihawk A-T. With atomic clock synchronisation this perpetual calendar chronograph receives radio signals both automatically and on-demand. The Navihawk A-T ensures that you are always on time, no matter where your journey takes you
• RAF Red Arrows Limited Edition Insignia on the Case Back
• RAF Red Arrows Logo on the dial
• Atomic Timekeeping. Radio Controlled
• Atomic Clock Synchronisation for Superior Accuracy
• World time in 43 Cities
• 2 Alarms
• 1/100 Second Chronograph Measures up to 24 Hours
• 99 Minute Countdown Timer
• Perpetual Calendar
• Digital Display Light
• UTC Display (Greenwich Mean Time)
• Pilot’s Rotating Slide Rule Dial Ring
• Power Reserve Indicator
• Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
• Water Resistant to 200 Metres
I ordered one of these on a Saturday afternoon, very easy purchase with good communications with Flightstore from start to finish. The watch arrived in perfect condition on the following Tuesday.
I very nearly bought one of these just before Xmas at the normal price so I'm over the moon that I waited a fortnight and bagged a 25% discount.
The watch itself is beautiful and I'm grateful to Flightstore for making it such a pleasant purchase. I would definately recommend both the watch and Flightstore to anyone.